Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Maybe I'll get back to Blogging...

All of my friends do it, and now that I have Tuesday nights at work every week to be able to sit a blog, why not right?  And I'll get paid to do it whilst at work.  Might as well!

I've been on twitter A LOT - @amymarie58 and instagram too - @amymarie58 so I have been finding all of these AWESOME bloggers and just all around awesome people out there who are simmilar to me!  Why not start up my blog again to be able to connect with some of these wonderful peeps out there!?

So I make no promises about any thing, but I'll try my darnest to make updates weekly whilst at work, because I am poor and do not have the internets at home! Sad day!

Lately, I am training for the Team Ortho Women Rock 1/2 marathon which is this Saturday! Eek! I did 12 miles yesterday and it was hot and humid and hard! (Thanks a lot Minnesota!)  This was partially due to the 1 week vacation that I was on until Saturday which made for little running (12 miles for the whole week!)

Also I am training for the Women run the Cities 10 mile at the end of the month!  Two double diget races in one month!? Wowza!  After that I think I'll pause a bit from the race training and get back to actually liking to run!  Although my friend wants me to run the Monster Dash half marathon with her, as it's her first!! Yay Her!  But I don't know if my mind/body is up for it!

Also I get one week off from volleyball and it starts right back up on the 5th! So much for downtime!!

Do you train for race after race after race? 

How long to do take between races?

No comments:

Post a Comment