Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Job Seaching...

I've been looking for a new job on and off for the last 6 months or so.  Lately it's been "off" so now I'm looking again for a little bit.  I really have to get my resume in shape before applying anyway, which has been my downfall. Not having any one to help me or review it has been discouraging.  I just got a raise at my current job, so that's been slowing the job hunt as well.  I don't know what I want to do....so that hurts too.

Didn't have my date last night. :( He had to work and I wasn't going to go over to his place at like 10 at night for a movie.  Too booty call-ish for my tastes.  Saw Josh last night.  I wanted to give him a peice of my mind for dumping me twice, and going back to his ex. Who's a whore ps. But I didn't.  Went swimming with the kids and that was fun.  Payton is pretty much the cutest kid, except for my nephews of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment