Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Started lifting(again)...started SORE!

So I finally got back to going to the gym after I was out a week with some unexplained stomach issues.  Which thankfully are gone! I actually puked at work. Not good! Went home and slept for the next like 10 hours! It was terrible!

I am in my friend Tasha's wedding in May and I need to lose some serious weight before the big day to look good in my dress (navy, not this horrible pink!)! I think the lady I ordered it from was being generous with my measurements so hopefully I'll be able to get 'r' dun!!!  With my races coming up and it getting nicer outside (hopefully soon) things should fall into place! I won't look as good as the model, but I hope to be better off than I am now!

So I finally got to the gym and my trainer buddy Nick gives me shit in front of one of his clients.  What a jerk! So I hadn't been there consistently for a really long time ( like since I was dumped...) so why do you make me feel like crap when I DO make it in?  I know that he didn't mean anything buy it, but I was still a little pissed off when he said it.

I lifted, just upper body, and I still can't fully extent my right arm.  It's SO sore! I guess that's what I get for being a lefty!  I'm good otherwise so back to it tomorrow! Took tonight off, because I'll be working til 9 and who wants to go to the gym a 9:30?? Not me! I would rather be in bed! Tomorrow I'll make myself go after work.  Then to the Gopher women's hockey game with Amber and Lisa! Woop!  Pool party in Lakeville with with the townies Saturday THEN a second date with a new fella! So far so good with this one! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute dress! But I agree...it is an awful pink, or coral, or whatever. ;) I like the blue much better!

    ReplyDelete