Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Missed my AM training run! Ops!

So I woke up at 8:45 for my 9am training run in Minneapolis...so that's clearly not happening this morning.  I set the alarm wrong! Nuts!  At least I went to the gym yesterday and did about 2.5 miles there.  That felt good.  I haven't ran in so long, so my hip and knee were a little sore.  I gotta get back to lifting like I did with my trainer! Who's now in Florida! Dang her!

The reason that I woke up late and also the reason that caused me to set my alarm wrong last night is this guy T.  We went out last night and didn't get home til about midnight.  It was super late for me, my normal bedtime is about 10pm, on weekends too sometimes!  So we went out planning on going bowling, but it was too busy and we just hung out in the bar and played darts for a few hours.  I won 5-2.  I rock.  I've gone out with this guy before but I just didn't really feel anything for him. He's nice enough and all but I just don't see him in my future.  So we didn't go out again, until he asked last week.  Part of me wanted to say no and just leave it, but other told me to give him another shot.  So I did and again there was nothing.  We had two beers and he was drunk because he hadn't eating anything.  So we got some food and finally left after.  He didn't try to kiss me, he didn't ask me out again and he didn't text me.  But I fear I'll have to actually reject him one of these days when it happens.  I just don't like doing it! I hate when it's done to me!

I spent half of the night thinking about and comparing this guy to my ex-boyfriend.  Things we better with him, we had the connection, we had great conversation, we had the chemistry.  Little or none of that existed with T.  When I got home I wanted to text him and tell him that dating sucks and I missed him.  But I was strong and I resisted.  Instead I texted a girlfriend saying I just got home from my date.  I miss him.  I hate dating.

I do hate dating.  I don't like it.  I've never done it, really, before so I feel like I'm no good at it.  Why can't the guy that I'm supposed to be with have a label that says my name on it.  That would make life so much easier!

Last night I had a dream that my ex was around again.  He came over and we hugged and I thought things were ok.  He told me he loved me and he wanted me to be his girlfriend, that he though of me as the one he wanted to be with and was supposed to be with.  But he actually had another girlfriend - his ex, he was with her again.  But wanted to be with me.  And told me he had cheated on me with her.  All my worst fears coming true.  I freaked out and yelled and his family was around and they were getting ready to leave for Florida.  So weird! Sometimes I hate dreams.

Lucas' 1st Birthday Party today! Yay!  I bought him the best toy: Scout! He was a big hit with my other friends' little boy, so why not again!

Oh yea - my friend's water broke last night! She's not due for another 3 weeks, but it looks like she's going to come early!!

No comments:

Post a Comment