Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Twitter is Funny, and I have a date

So I started a twitter account like two or three years ago, and didn't really use it for anything.  To this day I have about 4 tweets on there.  But I do follow a few people, a couple of friends and "sh*tmydadsays".  Tonight I found Stewie and Peter Griffin.  And I do recommend them.  I don't know who's writing those tweets, but they are really funny!  Let's see if I can pick out some of the better ones...

If pluto isnt a planet, then midgets aren't people.
if by Jareds you mean Wal-Mart, then yes I got it at Jareds
Think POSITIVE: I fell down the stairs what did I say, DAMN I GOT DOWN THOSE STAIRS FAST.

If you watch Cinderella backwards, its about a woman who learns her place.

Tomorrow I'm going out with a guy T, that I went out with once a few months ago.  I don't really know how this is going to go.  I just don't know if there's anything really there, but we'll see.  It could just be a fun night out! I've never really dated before.  So these last few months of actually going on dates has been strange.  I have another date on Saturday or Sunday with a guy, N.  Finally just someone who was up for meeting with out the texting and 700 emails.  That's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment