Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

How can I help you?

Working tonight at the country club and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be bored out of my mind tonight...so I write.

So I went out with T Friday, and nothin.  I don't have feelings for him and he's so shy and not super confident so ...nothing.  We went out and played darts and had a couple of drinks.  This is a big guy and he had two drinks and go drunk and had to eat after darts.  We didn't even go out until 8.  Who doesn't eat??  He didn't text me right afterwards asking me out again so that I thought was good. But then the other day I got an email from him saying - basically I had a good time, I'd like to go out again when I get back from CA.  My roommate's BF was over and he had some advice about a response.  I ultimately knew that I was going to say no, but I made it nice - like if we hang out again it's going to be as friends. (aka, I don't really want to hang out with you again). The man responded about 15 seconds later! Saying something like "yea I was thinking friends too"  poor guy just wanted to save face.  I just sort of hope he doesn't actually want to go out again when he gets back.

I'm meeting another guy for HH tomorrow so that will be fun.  I hope I feel better by then! I've been sick for like 3 days now.  I went home early from work sick on Tuesday after throwing up in the bathroom!, slept for like 3 hours, woke up, changed in to jammies, found a sub for volleyball (that's how you know I'm really sick!), called mom, and had no trouble passing out at like 10.  I though it was the flu, playing volleyball last night didn't help things much.  But hopefully I'll be better enough tomorrow to have a drink!  AND then go sit in the hot tub with Em! Even better! 

The only good thing - I guess is that tonight Judy told me that I'm looking thin.  I laughed and said my pants are always this baggie!  Too bad not feeling well has cut in to my gym time. I haven't gone since Sunday! Knowing me I'd get there and have some poop attack or be super gassy!

Well that's a good note to end a blog on! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment